[Theme][Port][Comm ROM 2.0]GM53 Remix Version 2.0 June, 11 2011

ajjohn25

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Mike I loaded this on my commrom 1.3 everything works but my whole notification bar is blank I went into tsm parts and unchecked everything but it still doesnt show up

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Mike I loaded this on my commrom 1.3 everything works but my whole notification bar is blank I went into tsm parts and unchecked everything but it still doesnt show up

turn stuff back on, change text color, rotate screen, restart. read the com rom thread for more details.

aerichards1977

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
turn stuff back on, change text color, rotate screen, restart. read the com rom thread for more details.

I have tried this several times and have rebooted many times. I noted one person said he rebooted 4 times to make it work. At first I thought maybe my download was bad (even though it worked on 1.2), but after downloading it again, this is not the problem. I tried the fix permissions suggestion, changing the color to several different colors, and doing all other suggestions. I can get the clock to show up, but what I cannot get to show up is the phone signal strength bars and the 3g/1x data transfer icons. Any other suggestions. I have been trying for a few days to get this to work because so far this has been my favorite theme but to no avail.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have tried this several times and have rebooted many times. I noted one person said he rebooted 4 times to make it work. At first I thought maybe my download was bad (even though it worked on 1.2), but after downloading it again, this is not the problem. I tried the fix permissions suggestion, changing the color to several different colors, and doing all other suggestions. I can get the clock to show up, but what I cannot get to show up is the phone signal strength bars and the 3g/1x data transfer icons. Any other suggestions. I have been trying for a few days to get this to work because so far this has been my favorite theme but to no avail.

wait.. you are on 1.3. this is for 1.2. it aaint gonna work. if you will read a few posts back i stated h=i havent gotten to this theme yet. im working on it. it takes time to port a theme. please READ and be patiant

aerichards1977

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
wait.. you are on 1.3. this is for 1.2. it aaint gonna work. if you will read a few posts back i stated h=i havent gotten to this theme yet. im working on it. it takes time to port a theme. please READ and be patiant

Thanks. This is what I thought, but when reading your previous posts, I thought you were trying to troubleshoot him through it(this was how I read it). I totally understand the time thing and appreciate all that you do. I did see that you were hoping to get to it soon. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thanks again for all you do - especially all of your work with the themes.

dude247

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Theme][Port][Comm ROM 2.0]GM53 Remix Version 2.0 June, 11 20

has anyone tried this theme on the CyanogenMod 7 or know if it will work?