There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

factchecker

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been a 'lurker' for awhile, and this will be my first post, as I believe this is a good time.. Based on the incredible demand and excitement for this phone.

You can believe the OP.. ;)

While I can't say my capacity either, I can tell you that my info (and the OP's) is more reliable than the articles you've been reading (which are complete speculation), fueled in large part by Best Buy's excitement of being afforded the privilege of offering the TB for pre-sale...

corn4ahead

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been a 'lurker' for awhile, and this will be my first post, as I believe this is a good time.. Based on the incredible demand and excitement for this phone.

You can believe the OP.. ;)

While I can't say my capacity either, I can tell you that my info (and the OP's) is more reliable than the articles you've been reading (which are complete speculation), fueled in large part by Best Buy's excitement of being afforded the privilege of offering the TB for pre-sale...

Do you believe we will have an announcement tomorrow?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
my guess is announcement tomorrow, online sales on the 2nd, and officially available on the 3rd (since it's a thursday). same rollout plan as the fascinate.

EDIT: screw that, i am now going with march 10

MrMC7992

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i hope for an announcement tomorrow, but for some reason i feel i'll be disappointed again n we won't even get one.
but to the OP... that just blew my mind!
lol.

factchecker

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you believe we will have an announcement tomorrow?

I would not hold my breath for an announcement tomorrow (Tuesday).

It should be noted that any big company would want all of its latest and greatest staggered a little bit...

It was silly for all the articles to expect the TB to follow within 14 days of iPhone launch (for what should be considered an obvious reason).

And now with the Xoom being out all of 4 days...

Pardon the pun, but the new HTC device is going to steal a lot of other device's 'thunder'

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I would not hold my breath for an announcement tomorrow (Tuesday).

It should be noted that any big company would want all of its latest and greatest staggered a little bit...

It was silly for all the articles to expect the TB to follow within 14 days of iPhone launch (for what should be considered an obvious reason).

And now with the Xoom being out all of 4 days...

Pardon the pun, but the new HTC device is going to steal a lot of other device's 'thunder'

haha what a knee slapper :p

ixse

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
my guess is announcement tomorrow, online sales on the 2nd, and officially available on the 3rd (since it's a thursday). same rollout plan as the fascinate.

EDIT: screw that, i am now going with march 10

lol i'm becoming ******ed... by just reading above first comment made me happy for no reason :p

Mapex

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
March 3rd - re-release of commercials on YouTube and TV with official release date
March 10 - official release

This was almost a given, and the OP only affirms it.

Gage

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Bennnnn, this may not be within the purview of information available but is there any truth to the lack of Skype integration? If so is this something that'll be added on OTA after launch?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude or un-nice but UNCLE already on all the he said/she said stuff! Unless it's a specific release date directly from VZW what's the point of passing this stuff along? There has to be hundreds of these posts on these boards and they all lead to nothing more than well, NOTHING.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude or un-nice but UNCLE already on all the he said/she said stuff! Unless it's a specific release date directly from VZW what's the point of passing this stuff along? There has to be hundreds of these posts on these boards and they all lead to nothing more than well, NOTHING.

I thought you were gonna wait for Chrisy to GTalk you to bring your negativity back...

Don't get me wrong, I understand why you are 100% skeptical, but there's really no reason to begrudge someone who is doing nothing more than trying to be helpful. And just as a rule of thumb, simply saying you "don't mean" to be rude or un-nice doesn't change the fact that it might be.

Reactions: Bennnnn

Seminoles fan

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am with you all the way, I will believe it when I see it from Verizon themselves or its in my hand. One of the two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777