This Phone Speaker is SOOO QUIET

piaa_nissan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm running voodoo with the netarchy kernel and it doesn't help out much but it does make the display look even better with the RGB controls. Thats probably my biggest complaint with it right now is the low volume on all the notifications.

Srycantthnkof1

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
hmmm well i feel better knowing that voodoo doesn't help that much because i don't really feel the need to root it and that would've been the only reason why was to get a louder speaker

dbtabasco

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just came from a pre and that had speaker issues.

I am currently finding the notifications to be good in volume and glad it doesn't notify me for every e-mail (just the first). Music sounds like music on a small speaker but I'm fine with that since I use head phones for music.

the727kid

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
It's not too loud, but loud enough on music to where I can play it near me. If I need more, I wouldn't depend on just the phone. I keep my phone on vibrate 100% of the time for notifications so that doesn't bother me. I must say playing AUX through my car is much better than my iPod touch.

Last edited:

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I find the notifications fine, but I have chosen lively ones.

I don't think the phone's ear speaker is soft, but I have noticed that if you don't position your ear properly, it can really kill the volume of sound that reaches your ear. I found this out accidentally when I jostled the phone and moved it slightly off of my ear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk