Thunderbolt Thursday Waiting Room HERE!

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I just checked with my local corp store, to see if they were going to be opening early. The girl actually had to double check, and she said no. But she asked if I was coming in for the Thunderbolt. I told her I was and she said, "great! you're going to love it!" I have to say it may seem trivial but her enthusiasm got me even more excited!

Reactions: karmamule

obidos

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Its an invisishield and it has to be installed either by you or BB. I would have them do it, but invisishield says to wait 12 hours before turning your phone on after installation. So it's your call.

so then I guess thats a good thing. when she told me that BB said they would install it - I had to ask the good folks here exactly what BB was installing.

Reactions: bigkid123

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. Since I know that Battery Life is kind of a big issue with HTC phones, and this is my first, I need some assistance. I've heard different things on this, but, for the first time I use it, am I supposed to let the battery go all the way to the end of it's life and then charge it? Or should I charge right away?

ETA: Aha, I forgot that the manual was in the forums. I got my answer there.

Last edited: