Tmobile lollipop update is live!!!!!!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, crap :(
Hahaha sorry, not a fan of Lollipop :p

Well, I guess it's time to back things up and get ready for a device wipe then, huh? Good thing I'm behind 'The Great Firewall' for at least another week, so I have one more week to enjoy the lockscreen music controls :p

PS: I know it was confirmed on Twitter that it passed certification, but I just checked T-Mo's update page and it's still showing as Carrier Testing.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Oh, crap :(
Hahaha sorry, not a fan of Lollipop :p

Well, I guess it's time to back things up and get ready for a device wipe then, huh? Good thing I'm behind 'The Great Firewall' for at least another week, so I have one more week to enjoy the lockscreen music controls :p

PS: I know it was confirmed on Twitter that it passed certification, but I just checked T-Mo's update page and it's still showing as Carrier Testing.
I see that too. Not going to unroot my phone at least for another week till I see how other peoples phones are doing with the update.

pirnie

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Received the update this morning. Notice that T-Mobile took the liberty to reactivate the T-Mobile My Account app and prevent it from being Force Stopped or Disabled. Time for a Nexus 6?

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Those of you that are updating, are you doing a factory reset or waiting to see how your phone acts first?

Posted via the Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Those of you that are updating, are you doing a factory reset or waiting to see how your phone acts first?

Posted via the Android Central App
I'm waiting to see. I pulled my SD card before updating and wiped cache X 5. Settling in now. Its definitely peppier. Well see how it is long term and how battery life is.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

yeah yeah

May 7, 2011
Visit site
That will probably be next week going by the length of time we were waiting for T-Mobile to test this for the Note 4.

Well, essentially should be the same update. So whatever good/bad experience that takes place for N4 folks should be the same for N4E folks as well. Hope the wait isn't too long.

Qoheleth

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
"T-Mo's update page ... still showing as Carrier Testing."
Yes. Noticed that too, and yet my N4 popped right up with the Software Update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAB