To Custom Launcher or Not To. custom Launcher.... That is the Question [emoji57]

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
How does one enable swipe down for notifications?
It's not a swipe at all. LG added another option to you navigation bar, which is even better than swiping because you have access to the back bar in every app!

91090c6a27e17d603f385e07d1a0c39f.jpg

phillymade

Mar 31, 2011
glennsilvasy.blogspot.com
I have to say I am quite pleased with the stock experience on the G7. I am a fan of stock as it is, although I am a fan of Nova as well. I have certainly grown to like the notch, and have been using the no app tray home screen and really like it. However, I wish I could add a screen before the app pages, it only lets you add one after. All in all, this is a very nice device and I am glad I got it.
On a side note, do you find the home app is using a lot of battery? Mine shows around 23-30% usage. Not sure this is "normal" for a home launcher.

mudassar basheer

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
double tap on top notification bar on the home screen should lock the phone in respective of any launcher, ex even when u use nova or action launcher if you double click on the top notfication bar it should lock the phone as it uses lg own system area

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capcut pro apk download