To you that have got the update or know

krdawg10

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What time during the day did you get your update and how long did it take?
Also when you got your phone

Last edited:

logan78511

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I was impatient so installed it manually. I was skeptical at first but it worked very well and zero issues. The link is the same as the official update if you don't want to wait. Installing it is very easy. If you scroll down on this page and look up my name you will find very easy instructions on installing it. The link is also included in this thread in the first page. Doesn't take very long and it isn't hard at all. Well worth doing it too!

http://forum.androidcentral.com/droid-incredible/31738-ota-link-5.html

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
woke up this morning and my phone said i have a software update. that was about 7 am est. 5-10 min install. i got my phone on release day.

TNScrambler

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I did the manual install this morning as soon as I got to work, took about 10 min or so, had zero issues, worked great. Downloaded the file on the phone and everything, didn't plug into the computer, so far so good, didn't wipe my data like the RUU.

Justin

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
got tired of waiting and used the offical update listed on the main page of AC. Worked like a champ. Noticeably faster IMHO.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
pre-ordered my phone and got it a day before release via FedEx.

update was on my phone this morning at 5:00am ET downloading. Was ready to install shortly after.

Took about 20 minutes to completely update/restart the phone. Everything went smoothly.