Top 8 Awesome Smartphones That Will Come In 2015

Active55

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Looks to be a great year for upgrading! Give me a super long battery life, 4.7"-4.8" screen, wireless charging, awesome camera (including low light) and a wonderful high-end real leather wallet case. That will do me for years.

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
well if the lg g4 comes with a stylus i will be passing on it.. hopefully next nexus will have a sd card. thats the only thing that keep me from getting it...

MacleStudios

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I am looking forward for the HTC M9. The rumors are it might have 1080p screen full hd instead of 2k which i would like on the smartphone did not really find 2k screens are needed on the smartphone . If M9 comes with full HD screen then with the hardware it will have the performance will be way better then other smart phones in the market.

walterg1

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft lumia 1030 to be released in September.
I hope someone told Microsoft so they can make one.
Its pretty well been confirmed that the leaked internet picture was from the cancelled McLaren project, that had a 20mp sensor not 50mp.

I really hope they do make a 1030 but I haven't heard any conformation or reliable rumors.

walterg1

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
As for the LG G4 I'm really interested in this one.
One of the sites believe it might be getting a sapphire display.
I cant wait to see what the final specs will be.

To me one of the most important phones of 2015 is the Asus Zenphone 2.
After all it is the first production Android phone with 4gb of ram.

Craig-Burton

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Even at 2 gigs of ram, its a game changer. That price is so crazy, its like Asus took the baton from moto and bolted while Blu was just not as good. I really hope this Zenphone doesn't end up the gen 1 nexus 7.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder