Transform = fail

rinkeedink

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Already on my second Transform and it is getting returned; I have owned and tweaked other Android devices, not new to the OS.

-Neither Transform will work with the bluetooth in my car that works perfectly with an EVO, EPIC, PRE or even an old Centro
-Force close errors for stock email app
-Will not run Angry Birds
-Generally, buggy, laggy.

You get what you pay for I guess. Back it goes to BestBuy.

GOODBYE FAILFORM

PS: On the plus side, better keyboard than Epic, smaller from factor nice. Not enough.

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Installed LauncherPro, not using SprintID, updated with the software Sprint release, hardly any lag at all.

deraildoax

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I was also unaware of a "software Sprint release". Any info on this would be appreciated. My wife has complained of her Transform being buggy and laggy. On her phone when it says install one ID pack to continue we started the Sprint one and then canceled the download so it is running stock 2.1 without any ID packs, then I installed LauncherPro for her and things run pretty good, a little slow sometimes. But not as slow as my old Android phones the G1 and Cliq XT. I guess 528mhz vs 800mhz the 800mhz is still better...Go figure.

acegolfer

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I was also unaware of a "software Sprint release". Any info on this would be appreciated. My wife has complained of her Transform being buggy and laggy. On her phone when it says install one ID pack to continue we started the Sprint one and then canceled the download so it is running stock 2.1 without any ID packs, then I installed LauncherPro for her and things run pretty good, a little slow sometimes. But not as slow as my old Android phones the G1 and Cliq XT. I guess 528mhz vs 800mhz the 800mhz is still better...Go figure.

If your wife feels a bit slow with launcherpro, set the screen in memory in LP preference. It makes LP even more snappy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky