Unable to Change Boot Sound

iamz3r0

May 6, 2011
www.westwindpmc.net
For some reason, no matter where I put the PowerOn.wav file, it refuses to use the sound. The shutdown sound works fine, so I decided to try .ogg, but had no luck that way either. I'm sure it's something simple, but looking around, I can't seem to find anything. The animations and shutdown sounds work perfectly.

All guides say to put it in /system/etc. I've tried placing both the .wav and the .ogg in /data/local and /system/media/audio/ui as well.

I'm running Ultimate KangBang v1.3.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, no matter where I put the PowerOn.wav file, it refuses to use the sound. The shutdown sound works fine, so I decided to try .ogg, but had no luck that way either. I'm sure it's something simple, but looking around, I can't seem to find anything. The animations and shutdown sounds work perfectly.

All guides say to put it in /system/etc. I've tried placing both the .wav and the .ogg in /data/local and /system/media/audio/ui as well.

I'm running Ultimate KangBang v1.3.

Did you consider posting your questions in JaeKar99's Themes, ROMs, kernels, boot animations thread? He is the expert at this stuff, and he and the people who post in that thread regularly would probably be your best source for help.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...t-animations-combined-resource-5-14-11-a.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky