unlocking phone s10+

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to unlock the phone in one motion or do you have to unlock by double tapping or pressing lock button? I so enjoy waking my device with the pressure sensor.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Is it possible to unlock the phone in one motion or do you have to unlock by double tapping or pressing lock button? I so enjoy waking my device with the pressure sensor.

You can without waking the screen that's how I do it, just have to remember where the location is otherwise double tap to see it then hold the finger ..So far no issues for finding it with screen off and getting right in .

kronium

May 3, 2010
Visit site
This is horrible. Now it takes three presses to start using my phone. Double tap then swipe/or fingerprint. It's really preventing me from full enjoyment of this phone. There's no quicker way to get past the lock screen?

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
This is horrible. Now it takes three presses to start using my phone. Double tap then swipe/or fingerprint. It's really preventing me from full enjoyment of this phone. There's no quicker way to get past the lock screen?

Face unlock is the fastest if you turn off the screen swipe function under the face unlock settings.

All you have to do is lift the phone, and when the screen wakes up it will scan your face. It's wicked fast.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Face unlock is the fastest if you turn off the screen swipe function under the face unlock settings.

All you have to do is lift the phone, and when the screen wakes up it will scan your face. It's wicked fast.

With the fingerprint scanner I just touch it where I know it supposed to be and instantly in , dont have to double press or wake screen up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan