Unwanted small circle icon for applications quick launch.

LBNG

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
My wife's Samsung S7 got out of the nothing two icons looking like three concentric white and grey circles, half the size of a normal icon, that can be placed anywhere along the right and left edges of the screen, and launch a screen of common applications alongside a different advertisement every time you happen to touch them. One can place them on the same spot of the screen. Unwanted and annoying, how to get rid of them? Help please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-12-06-59-15.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-12-06-59-15.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2017-03-12-06-58-53.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-12-06-58-53.png
    453.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Christopher Zapata

May 15, 2018
Visit site
None of these solutions helped me or my wife, probably because we sent setting the little grey circle, but we're still getting the shortcut pop-up (OPs second screenshot) from tapping bottom left (or right) corner, or swiping from the center (even while running apps). Suggestions?

missyb_1

Jun 3, 2018
Visit site
My wife's Samsung S7 got out of the nothing two icons looking like three concentric white and grey circles, half the size of a normal icon, that can be placed anywhere along the right and left edges of the screen, and launch a screen of common applications alongside a different advertisement every time you happen to touch them. One can place them on the same spot of the screen. Unwanted and annoying, how to get rid of them? Help please!

I had to uninstall and app called "Cleaner" and the icon was part of the app. As soon as i uninstalled the app the circle was gone.
I tried the other suggestions, however the apps everyone mentioned were not installed on my device. I hope this helps you and anyone else with this annoying app.

Christy59262

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
I had to uninstall and app called "Cleaner" and the icon was part of the app. As soon as i uninstalled the app the circle was gone.
I tried the other suggestions, however the apps everyone mentioned were not installed on my device. I hope this helps you and anyone else with this annoying app.

I don't have any of these apps "any" of you spoke about and I've read thru all the comments. I actually haven't downloaded anything new and this stupid spinning annoying wheel just decided to pop up and annoy me every chance it gets. And because all I do is swipe on my phone that's pretty much 99.9% of the time. The only difference with what my wheel does is when I press each icon it actually directs me to the place of whatever icon I press and I never see any ads. So, whereas, I don't have the exact "issue" as everyone, I HAVE ESTABLISHED THIS DEEP HATRED FOR THIS HUGE INCONVENIENCE MY PHONE IS PUTTING ME THRU AND IF APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM ANYONE ON what and where my particular issue is coming from. Thank you! Christy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jason S