Update "AXBG" out.

John Ocampos

Feb 2, 2024
Visit site
It seems like the AXBG update is causing a variety of issues for different users. In my case, I noticed a significant drop in battery life and some apps crashing more frequently. I tried wiping the cache partition and even did a factory reset, but the problems persisted. It might be worth reaching out to Samsung support to see if they're aware of these issues and if there's an upcoming patch to address them.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
It seems like the AXBG update is causing a variety of issues for different users. In my case, I noticed a significant drop in battery life and some apps crashing more frequently. I tried wiping the cache partition and even did a factory reset, but the problems persisted. It might be worth reaching out to Samsung support to see if they're aware of these issues and if there's an upcoming patch to address them.
Oh no! Thanks for sharing this information with us.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Just check - and sure enough.

Locked AT&T. This has got the be the fastest an AT&T phone got an update. At least for me.
1c245a1fe5e43f50b566c9c64cbc825b.jpg

Reactions: kevinpleasants

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
So far with just a day on the update, no problems or issues. Battery life is still outstanding.