freeze26

May 17, 2010
Visit site
926e2ea4a330efccec7f2ad808b5a28f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serenemind

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine too. Excited for a Pixel after a long time although I am fully invested in the Apple ecosystem with the 14pro max & Apple watch Ultra :)

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the 7Pros are getting shipped first based on the updates posted so far. Unless someone who ordered regular 7 already got the shipped message.

I ordered a regular Pixel 7 and had the shipped notification at 6 AM.

My Pixel Watch just got its tracking number.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone with UPS shipping have any updated info? Mine still says that the tracking info isn't correct.

My tracking info now shows, estimated delivery of Thursday. Sadly, I live alone and generally need to actually be at work so getting it MAY be an issue. The last couple UPS deliveries I've gotten have come relatively late in the day so there's hope...

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Hodgkin's, IL via UPS. Signature required. I'm home anyway so I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My tracking info now shows, estimated delivery of Thursday. Sadly, I live alone and generally need to actually be at work so getting it MAY be an issue. The last couple UPS deliveries I've gotten have come relatively late in the day so there's hope...

Sending good luck your way :)

Mine still shows nothing, I have a regular UPS guy that delivers to me because of my job so I'm not too worried but I'll be here on the day it gets delivered.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Are you trading in your P6 Pro to Google? I'm so tempted to do this. I sold older Pixel for my P6P on Swappa and got a better price than a trade in, but it wasn't as easy.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
P7 Pro 256GB Hazel to replace my P6 Pro 256GB, ordered from Google directly, delivery end of next week. If I'd been trading in a 128GB version, wouldn't give through BB as they offer substantially more for that model.

Holding off on reviews for the Pixel Watch before making a decision (currently using Samsung Watch 3 (which replaced my 1st Gen Huawei Watch). Wish they had a Hazel band option.

Are you trading in your P6 Pro to Google? I'm so tempted to do this. I sold older Pixel for my P6P on Swappa and got a better price than a trade in, but it wasn't as easy.

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

I'm trading in my P6P instead of selling myself. I don't want to deal with the hassle and I was surprised at how much they were offering.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Sending good luck your way :)

Mine still shows nothing, I have a regular UPS guy that delivers to me because of my job so I'm not too worried but I'll be here on the day it gets delivered.

Grr! I forgot I have UPS MyChoice, I could use that to have the package held at a local UPS store. Great! Except, for some reason this shipment (and my watch) never got associated with my UPS MyChoice account! I hadn't signed in in a while, had to accept the terms once I got my password reset and no packages appear.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Yes, trading in my P6 Pro. If I had had the 128GB version I would've gone through Best Buy as they're offering $65 more in trade than Google, but only a $5 difference with the 256GB.

I just couldn't resist the temptation. Too many improvements... Also really like the idea of the VPN, which I don't currently have.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Oh, I forgot about the VPN. Nice. By any chance, do you know if the fingerprint sensor has the bright light like the P6P has? I've learned how to cover that area well enough not to blind myself, but would enjoy the ability to get sloppy. (I just ordered the 7 Pro Hazel 256. Until I watched the Event and saw the macro focus I wasn't even interested in the Pixel 7!) Getting excited!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans