US Unlocked Mate 10 Pro Available February 18th

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish I knew more about this phone. Ive enjoyed my Mate 9. Sammy, LG, Apple were not good enough of an upgrade. is the mate 10P.. ??

Fayzul Omar

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I've bought the Mate 10 instead of the Plus version several days ago and so far it has been superb. The camera is just so awesome! and the speed and overall performance is incredible! I'm sure the Plus version would be better...

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I've bought the Mate 10 instead of the Plus version several days ago and so far it has been superb. The camera is just so awesome! and the speed and overall performance is incredible! I'm sure the Plus version would be better...

How do you like the IPS screen? Please post some pics examples please!

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

What carrier are you using?

brutos08

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
What are your favorite things about it?
Smooth UI, battery life, camera, built in Safe don't have to download any app, super fast finger scanner, Huawei super charger is epic best in the business I can get to under 10% to about 60% in 20 to 30 minutes... easy to use in one hand, navigation dock is really good.

brutos08

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
What exactly does this mean? There will be no warranty for the international? Or it just has to go to China instead of a US repair location?
Warranty is normally region specific if am not mistaken, so if you import a phone to the USA I don't think OEMs normally honor the warranty

cguella

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
So the risk of buying from eBay now in the US - BLA-L29 - is that it may lack US warranty and it may lack radio bands needed for Tmo ATT? Verizon support too or not sure yet?

Fayzul Omar

May 24, 2017
Visit site
How do you like the IPS screen? Please post some pics examples please!

I always preferred IPS screen over amoled. I find amoled screen too dark or something :p

However, the reason I chose Mate 10 over Mate 10 PRO was the screen size not the type of screen. I prefer the wider Mate 10 rather than the taller PRO.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I keep forgetting that this thing has this huge 4000mAh Battery, in this compact body :)

Must say, the Battery Life just keeps blowing me away.

Fayzul Omar

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I keep forgetting that this thing has this huge 4000mAh Battery, in this compact body :)

Must say, the Battery Life just keeps blowing me away.

The battery is huge! But I couldn't get that 2 days of usage that Huawei or reviewers said. Personally I can only manage to get a full day of light to medium usage. Some phone calls, a lot of WhatsApp and BBM, and maybe some web surfing. By the end of the working day of maybe 12 hours, the phone probably left with 30% or 20%.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan