USB adapter not working

Karel Jansens

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Again, that works only once after a reboot. This is starting to seriously bug me. I mean, my Archos101 had perfect usb connectivity three blooming years ago and on antique Android 2.1. Does Samsung even care about their own bugs or what?

Karel Jansens

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Quick question, has anyone had the adapter problems while on Android 4.1.1? I tried my adapters on a shop showroom model of the Note 10.1 and they worked perfectly, but only afterwards I noticed that Note was running 4.1.1, while mine is up to date with 4.1.2.I'm just trying to avoid having to send back a piece of equipment that, despite everything, I can barely miss.

Bobo5

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I read a lot of problems with USB connections, but nowhere a solution for it.
I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Android 4.1.2
The original Samsung USB-Adapter works fine, as long as I use an USB stick up to 8GB.
Larger USB sticks are not mounted. (yes they were FAT32 formatted just like my 8GB stick)
I have tried some USB Apps (nothing with root access) and I can see that for example a 16GB USB stick is recognized in the USB Adapter, but the Tablet refuses to mount it, so therefor I can not access it. Then when I try to mount it manually with the App, it still does not do that. Maybe because I do not have root access??
Do I need root access to manually mount a drive?
For now I have bought some more 8GB USB sticks and that works fine.
But it would be nice to be able to stick in a 64GB stick as well.

ja2zzy

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Insert empty adaptor first then insert the sd card or usb stick into the adaptor, wait a little while and the contents will pop up.
Works well on Note 10.1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54