Verizon Droid Turbo make $100 ar on contract

HappyFunBall24

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Just to add, that link says that they'll give a $200 Visa prepaid card for any Verizon smartphone or tablet, if you click through their link - valid thru 12/5.

Forgive me for being greedy, but I'm wondering if this promotion would be eligible to stack with the VZW trade-in and activation/upgrade fee waiver promotions, since like you said the order is fulfilled by VZW. Seems reasonable, and it'd be rather sick. I just looked into this and called both Comcast and VZW:

Comcast said that those promotions DO stack, and that you don't have to be a Comcast customer. Then VZW said that the waiver and trade-in promotions DO NOT stack, and that this Comcast promotion is only for new VZW customers - current customers who want to upgrade (like me) are not eligible. I wanted to call Comcast back to confirm and get their story straight, but alas, it seems that their reps have shut down for the night.

So, some conflicting info here. If anyone has further insight on this promotion, please enlighten us.

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
As a Comcast customer I got a mailing at home for this offer. After reading the letter, my reaction was "if something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is." These companies are in business for one reason and one reason only - to transfer increasing amounts of money from your wallet to their bank accounts. They have no interest in transferring money from their bank account to your wallet.

Why would Comcast give me $200 to buy a Verizon smartphone (I know it is a gift card but it is still $200 out of their pocket)? Why would Verizon spend their promotional money on a customer who is coming to them because of a business partner's promotion?

Sure I understand the goal of getting me to subscribe to Comcast for my TV service on my phone and to get me to use more data on Verizon.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
As a Comcast customer I got a mailing at home for this offer. After reading the letter, my reaction was "if something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is." These companies are in business for one reason and one reason only - to transfer increasing amounts of money from your wallet to their bank accounts. They have no interest in transferring money from their bank account to your wallet.

Why would Comcast give me $200 to buy a Verizon smartphone (I know it is a gift card but it is still $200 out of their pocket)? Why would Verizon spend their promotional money on a customer who is coming to them because of a business partner's promotion?

Sure I understand the goal of getting me to subscribe to Comcast for my TV service on my phone and to get me to use more data on Verizon.
This has been going on for some time(since last year) , and some people have gotten the rebates.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Just to add, that link says that they'll give a $200 Visa prepaid card for any Verizon smartphone or tablet, if you click through their link - valid thru 12/5.

Forgive me for being greedy, but I'm wondering if this promotion would be eligible to stack with the VZW trade-in and activation/upgrade fee waiver promotions, since like you said the order is fulfilled by VZW. Seems reasonable, and it'd be rather sick. I just looked into this and called both Comcast and VZW:

Comcast said that those promotions DO stack, and that you don't have to be a Comcast customer. Then VZW said that the waiver and trade-in promotions DO NOT stack, and that this Comcast promotion is only for new VZW customers - current customers who want to upgrade (like me) are not eligible. I wanted to call Comcast back to confirm and get their story straight, but alas, it seems that their reps have shut down for the night.

So, some conflicting info here. If anyone has further insight on this promotion, please enlighten us.
I can't say fit sure but because it is fulfilled by Verizon (the package and invoice is identical as if buying from Verizon directly). So my guess would be that you would qualify

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4