Comcast $200 rebate - Note 4 free ar, Droid turbo make $100 ar

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered it. I added a line. They waived the activation fee. I will see if I can ETF the line on the first day now. I have heard conflicting answers. The guy who read the agreement to me said I could pay the ETF the first day.

So when I sell my note 3 and cancel the line I should end up with a Note 4 for under $100 out of pocket.

redsandvb

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
That's odd. At first, I did't follow any links, I just read the page linked to in the first post.

After your reply I checked the page again and clicked 'Buy Now'. After entering VZW login info the product page shows me Apple stuff, I guess they are included in the $200 rebate offer. Unless I clicked something wrong, of course...

BTW, Mr. Toad, you ordered over-the-phone? Not online?

Last edited:

redsandvb

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Another question: Do we need to be a Comcast subscriber?

Part of the 'fine print' at the bottom of the page says "Offer limited to one prepaid card per Comcast account."

Last edited:

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the phone. I had order a phone from Verizon on Black Friday. It was an early upgrade for a Note 4. I baked to see if I could get the gift card on that order. They could not. I then had them add a line. They waived the activation fee. I get the phone on Wednesday. I plan on refusing delivery of the first phone tomorrow.

I am curious what will happen when I never activate the new phone on the new line. I will immediately be activating it on my unlimited line.

I plan on immediately ETFing the line when it shows up on my account.

redsandvb

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I see why you had to call...

What number did you call? Call me crazy but I don't see a number on the page. Maybe it's my browser/noscript settings...

And do we need to be Comcast customers?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Another question: Do we need to be a Comcast subscriber?

Part of the 'fine print' at the bottom of the page says "Offer limited to one prepaid card per Comcast account."
No you don't, based on past experience.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
When I logged on it was showing me "showcase" devices. When I switched over to all devices I see apple products.
Some devices won't show by default which is why I said in the op to select all devices.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is now showing a $100 gift card if you trade in a phone and get the Note 4. I will see if I can take advantage of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fufukadan120