Verizon messages

xTigx

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure this has been a question asked on many occasions but I haven't been able to find an answer to it. I put it in my Verizon messages on my s3 and would like to be able to use it on my s3 offer Wi-Fi like I would on my tablet. is this even possible? I live in an area with no service and am tires off heywire and tired of having two separate numbers would love an app that uses my current phone number from my phone using my phone. any help would be awesome.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You're asking if you can use Verizon Messages: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.verizon.messaging.vzmsgs&token=K11fdL5p on Wi-Fi? And on your tablet? And just using your existing Verizon phone number?

Yes to all, according to the Description in the Google Play Store.

If that's not what you're asking then you need to be a little clearer.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

xTigx

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I know they can both be used on phone and tablet, what I'm wandering is how I'm able to use the app for text on wifi only, on my phone? when using it on a tablet it asked you for your phone number, nickname your device then sends a code to your phone that is required to activate. after doing these things your able to text through your tablet via wifi but I can't get this to work on my phone. the app works when I'm in Verizon service but when I'm only in wifi service it says no service available, message will send when service is found. hope this is a lil more clear.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
There are similar comments in the Google Play Store about it working fine on Wi-Fi on tablets but not on Wi-Fi on the phone. You'll have to contact Verizon about that. Sorry.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110