vibrate

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Vibrate on my Maxx is short and soft. I miss calls and texts all the time. Any suggestions?

I believe in the settings you can choose different patterns. Settings -> sound -> phone vibration pattern. Mine is on knock and I get two strong buzzes.

Sent from my DROID MAXX

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine is the same, very weak vibrate for all the settings.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Vibration seems to depend on the phone. I have had 6 Maxx devices and every one had a different vibration intensity even when at full blast.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

leg1two

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I've tried all the different patterns and no luck. Still keep missing calls etc. Had Bionic and that would tip me over when vibrate!!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've tried all the different patterns and no luck. Still keep missing calls etc. Had Bionic and that would tip me over when vibrate!!

Lol :D

I can't remember which phone of all mine had the best. It's been a while and a long journey for better or worse.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a suggestion. You might consider buying a Pebble Smart Watch. It vibrates right on your wrist and you always know when you get a call or notification. I have had one for two weeks now and I love it! It also serves as a trusted devise. You ought to be able to pick one up for $130 right now. Regular price is $150. Well worth it to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodweather2024