Video chatting

bluebandit97

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to make the GTab keep the camera running while in another application (it typically pauses). I would like something similar to Cornerstone or Mulit-window mode on Samsung devices. If it has to be a custom ROM then sobeit, I will root and install the particular ROM. The last I have read about Cornerstone is that there was a CM9 version with it (found a link on XDA). I would like to go a route that doesn't require root as this is for a work project. In a perfect world, I would like to have something that will run in a windowed mode (like Skype). I have the 22" GTab, so real estate is not an issue, as the person would be like 2 feet, if that, away from the camera.

App suggestions or, if have to go the root route, the best, compatible, and most stable ROM, are greatly appreciated even if I have to spend some money, within reason of course.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

tralfaz-1960

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Look on the XDA forum. I think the issue with all the ROM's is that Nvidia is not giving away the camera drivers. The workaround has been to get an external camera and plug it into the usb port.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582