Viewing Apps On Landscape Mode

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi. Please can you help me. Some of my apps only appear down the centre of the screen, whilst my tablet is rotated in landscape mode. The app doesn’t cover the whole of the screen. See photo. They are fine on portrait mode but because of my disability and my dexterity problems, I can only use my tablet on landscape mode. It hasn’t always been like this, only since an system update that happened in September. My tablet is a Samsung Tab S6 Lite, One UI Version 3.1, Android 11. Have you got any idea how I can solve this problem? Thanks

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Some apps simply don't allow for rotation. Those that will rotate but don't properly re-size may need to be fixed by their developer.

Your screenshot didn't post as you need to be a forum member to post pictures.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Since it only started after a system update, it may be that the developer needs to update the app to comply. Send an email to the developer to let them know about the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyblack