Voice Mail Update T.5.3.0.30

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
holy cow is it ugly; its white and black like its not themed at all; anyone else download it?

can someone please post the stock voicemail apk for me so i can flash it back; thanks!

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
holy cow is it ugly; its white and black like its not themed at all; anyone else download it?

can someone please post the stock voicemail apk for me so i can flash it back; thanks!

I have a flashable zip at home if you're rooted. Or I can pull it off this phone once I reroot it.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i am not rooted

Ok let me reroot and I will get it to you. Another thing to try first is go to the playstore and uninstall through there. I am pretty sure it will only uninstall the update. I think the original vvm is in your system files and won't be removed without root. So try that first as it think it will work. Let me know if it does.

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok let me reroot and I will get it to you. Another thing to try first is go to the playstore and uninstall through there. I am pretty sure it will only uninstall the update. I think the original vvm is in your system files and won't be removed without root. So try that first as it think it will work. Let me know if it does.

thanks for the idea; went to settings; then apps and removed the update

Reactions: mobdad

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The voice mail is a little ugly. I updated my EVO 3D first so I could see what it looked like. It does have a white background, but when you hit a voice mail, the voice mail will turn yellow for a moment. I wish they would give us the option of changing the color to what we like. Not sure why they changed the color. So for now I am not updating my GS3. I will eventually.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Ahh, thank you. I uninstalled the updates as well.

It wasn't necessarily because it was ugly, but it was also nagware. Any message I wanted to listen to, instead of a picture of the contact, there was a huge message in the middle of the screen "Start your free trial"

moz-art

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Anyone please post the apk for this app i been looking for it like crazy and I can't found it for my Galaxy nexus on sprint network, I had it on my SGS3 by default but not on the nexus.
Please, please help!! :(

Thanks

Ps: my phone is not rooted.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone please post the apk for this app i been looking for it like crazy and I can't found it for my Galaxy nexus on sprint network, I had it on my SGS3 by default but not on the nexus.
Please, please help!! :(

Thanks

Ps: my phone is not rooted.

Even if you had the apk. Sprint voicemail won't work on your gnex. With the gnex, you are forced to use Google voice or download a third party voicemail app.

It's one of the drawbacks of buying a pure Google device.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok for anyone needing the Sprint VVM apk, I've attached it below. I pulled it out of the stock LG8 rom I had laying around. You can try it on your Gnex but it won't work...

moz-art

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Well for the past days I been using the old fashion Voice-mail and I think I'm getting use to it... is just every time I check my voice-mail i feel like I travel back on time to 2002 lol

Thank you Skunkape60.

tillerrw

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Not to hijack the thread but I have an issue regarding the voicemail app I was hoping someone here could help with.

I've been using Google Voice exclusively on my S3 since I got it this past summer. I never used the Voicemail app that was provided and actually Disabled it to keep it hidden. For reasons I won't get into here I'm getting out of Google Voice. I went to Enable the Voicemail app and it won't let me, the button is grayed out. Did I screw something up by having the Voicemail app Disabled when the phone updated from ICS to JB?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

bojackson

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
dont mean to be a grave digger, but thanks for posting that apk. cm10 didnt have the voicemail app and ive been searching for it for 2 days. installed it with one of my root apps. works just fine too. before, my voicemails were getting to me via some sorta text voicemail thing and i couldnt access them. works just fine now though, thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lala2324