voicemail questions?

coadman

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
This phone is rooted with the Synergy Rom, purchased used that way. Is there a way to extend the ringing time of my incoming calls? Seems as if the phone doesnt ring very long at all before the caller is transferred to my voicemail. Also, is there an App that will increase the volume of my ringtones? Working outside, sometimes I have my phone buried underneath several layers of clothing, and if I don't hear it ringing, it goes to voice mail too fast.
thanks,
Jim

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
This phone is rooted with the Synergy Rom, purchased used that way. Is there a way to extend the ringing time of my incoming calls? Seems as if the phone doesnt ring very long at all before the caller is transferred to my voicemail. Also, is there an App that will increase the volume of my ringtones? Working outside, sometimes I have my phone buried underneath several layers of clothing, and if I don't hear it ringing, it goes to voice mail too fast.
thanks,
Jim

I don't know of a way to do that, but if you download an app called "Talking Caller ID", then that would help make more noise when a call comes in and that might make the phone loud enough for your needs.

Posted Using My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya