Vote for your favorite Twitter app

What is your favorite Twitter app?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero23

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
People really need to give Twicca a try.

Black background, color labels, twitlonger, and all other features built right in.

quejo

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have tried every twitter app but i keep going back to Twidroyd and Touiteur coming a close second behind..Twidroyd has everything u need.

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I use Touiteur the most, but honestly, Twicca does virtually EVERYTHING. I honestly cannot think of a single feature that app does not have. Its the only Android app that I know of that actually allows you to change your trending location.

I just wish it had the presentation of Touiteur. I use a combination of both, because Touiteur is often buggy, and lacks quite a bit of basic stuff. If I was absolutely FORCED to use just one, I would definitely use Twicca.

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Twicca is nice but it lacks support for multiple accounts.

I'm torn between Twidroyd and Touiteur, both have pros and cons, but i find myself using twidroyd more because it loads the timelines faster.

Execute

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Dang, I thought I was in the minority with Touiteur! Seems like I don't really hear it mentioned that much. I use the Pro version, and wouldn't even consider a different Twitter client. Touiteur has everything I need....it is an awesome app! Kudos again to LevelUp Studios!

Rebelatheart

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Twicca for me too!....The best combo of UI, speed, and features IMO..

The one functionality that is missing is the ability to retweet tweets from "locked" twitter profiles. At first I thought it was just something that you couldnt do, until i went back to some other tweeter programs and it wasnt a problem with those apps.

Other than that, its perfect for me.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Dang, I thought I was in the minority with Touiteur! Seems like I don't really hear it mentioned that much. I use the Pro version, and wouldn't even consider a different Twitter client. Touiteur has everything I need....it is an awesome app! Kudos again to LevelUp Studios!

Same here. I try all the Twitter apps that come out but always stick with Touiteur.

sj808

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Touiteur because it seems like one of the only apps that goes to the top automatically after you refresh... plus the refresh and new tweet button is on the main panel without pressing the menu button (all the other apps its one or the other but not both).

Right now Touiteur is acting up for me (I think its on Twitter's server side) and I'm annoyed using Twidroyd Pro.

If Touiteur could get video uploading, then it would be set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchyA