VZW: Thunderbolt goes on sale tonight at 12 midnight ET - See post for all prices

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Damn... Verizon needs to get it together. It sucks that the buying process isn't consistent. I have two more suggestions, have you tried private browsing in all three? Also, if all else fails, have you tried using apple's safari browser? Just trying to give you a few more options so that hopefully you can get it tonight.

Yea, tried using private/incognito mode on all browsers too... still nothing.

Looks like I won't be able to get in :'(

diablofreak

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I think these are NE2 discounts. It makes sense. How it adds up to 229 I don't get, but 319 - 100 NE2 = 219. So... yea thats fair (on a 1 year). My NE2 doesn't go live until 4/24... makes me almost wanna hold out.

it's not. im back on the site now looking, if you're buying as if you're a new customer:

2 yr - $199
1 yr - $229
none - $599

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
really? this is just confusing... i logged out of my account though.

try this VZ T-bolt page

TBoltPricing.JPG

diablofreak

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
haha ok i trust you. it may be cookies with your account then. at any rate. i hope you get yours at the store. let's plan to do an online witchcraft ritual of burning our blackberry tours at the stake and ustream with Charlie Sheen hosting the ceremony.

good night again guys, for the 3rd time. i'll dream about the t-bolt in my 2 hours of sleep...

mcmushx15

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hmm..i was thinking about doing 1 year but at 100 bucks after NE2 for 2 years, i may just bite. I was gonna go to the store to pick it up. Do you think the store will have it for 100?

mcmushx15

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hmm..i was thinking about doing 1 year but at 100 bucks after NE2 for 2 years, i may just bite. I was gonna go to the store to pick it up. Do you think the store will have it for 100?

Figures, i clicked continue and i guess its an error??

Equipment Upgrade
Your request cannot be completedYour request failed and cannot be completed online. Please contact Customer Service at 1.800.922.0204 to upgrade your equipment

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Are folks who purchased it for $239.99 on Corp/Employer discount policy the difference between the $319.99 and $239.99 is exactly 25 percent off?

infernodash

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
It was good shooting the **** with you guys tonight, but I think it's time for me to hit the sacks. Need to be up for 9am... Hopefully, everyone gets to order it tonight. You too, biff6789.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
haha ok i trust you. it may be cookies with your account then. at any rate. i hope you get yours at the store. let's plan to do an online witchcraft ritual of burning our blackberry tours at the stake and ustream with Charlie Sheen hosting the ceremony.

good night again guys, for the 3rd time. i'll dream about the t-bolt in my 2 hours of sleep...

Yeayea! Goodnight little dude. I'm still up... lol. WORKING. At least my patients behaved. I can't wait to ignore them while playing Angry Birds.

JOKES... they always come first (if anyone says thats what she said.... ^_^)

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeayea! Goodnight little dude. I'm still up... lol. WORKING. At least my patients behaved. I can't wait to ignore them while playing Angry Birds.

And they just release new levels on Angry Birds as well.. Already beat them... But it's adicting. Can't wait to put it on a 4.3 screen.. But first love for the Birds will always be iPad.. just a bigger screen.

Wonder it other games that the Bolt can handle becuase of its power will come out.

jmsdvs

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Man I can't wait till after release forum discussions. We have built such a good base of members for this phone it's going to be so awesome! In one year, we'll all probably jump on the the TB2 lol

ivan a rom#AC

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Screw it, I'll call back today and ask to be credited the money for shipping since the freeovernt promo is still on the homepage. Got in for the 239 with 3 browsers and 30 attempts. Well worth the discount.

The absence of "bill to account was also concerning but I have the money so whatever.

Finally I saw no option to decline insurance, which I also found odd.

Things should clear up after tomorrows 611 call though.

Thanks for pointing out the great price guys/gals!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigD