Warning icon in play store?

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, what do you think this means? Every time I check the Google Play store for updates on my 7 pro, I get a warning symbol, and The message says updated 2 days ago. Not sure what this means?
Screenshot_20230530-082928.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've seen that as well. I used to think it alerted me to an app that didn't update successfully for some reason, but it still shows up on my Pixel 7 Pro, even though all apps are up to date. Oddly, I don't see that warning icon in the Play Store of my Pixel Slate. They're both the same version of the Play Store app.

I also checked the Play Store on my Galaxy A7 lite running Android 13, and it's not there either, so it's not an issue with the Android version. It may just be a Play Store bug on Pixels. Send feedback to Google about it.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It is not an 'all good' icon, indeed (OP is referring to the second message/icon, not the first one :) ). Like B.Diddy mentioned, this shows up whenever an app has not been able to successfully auto-update/update/install. If you tap that or the details list, you'll see that icon next to the app that failed. Most of the time you can just re-start the process and it'll complete, unless you've run out of storage or some other app issue.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's odd. I don't think I've seen that before. I too would think that something was up instead of "up to date."