Weekly Photo Contest: Boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboldbri

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Taken with my Galaxy S4, photo of the Star ferry after taking the crossing to Hong Kong Island while on holiday in March this year. The picture was taken in the early evening and it was already quite dark so I was very pleasantly surprised at the results. I liked the reflections of the boat in the water and was not expecting the buildings in the background to be seen especially as there seems to be much worse smog in HK now than the last time we visited about five years ago. No post has been performed apart from re-sizing for the forum.

The tall skyscraper in the background is 環球貿易廣場 , Hong Kong International Commerce Centre , now the tallest building in Hong Kong.

Start Ferry HK low res.jpg

rmpi

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
PSX_20140809_234027.jpg
Photo was taken at the beach in Aruba when I was chilling peace and quiet.
Taken with a Samsung Galaxy S3 edited with Photoshop Express.

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
IMG_20140831_195020~2.jpg

Hope I'm not too late..
I took this in Harrisburg, PA at the annual Kipona Festival at the Susquehanna Riverfront in the Downtown area. I was crossing the walking bridge into City Island when I caught the ferry and I snapped a shot. I wasn't sure what the weekly photo contest topic was at the time but luckily this fit. I used my Nexus 5 and edited it with the Photos app. Hope y'all like!

joshumar22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
This is a shot of my ladies on a pedal boat last summer which I used for a previous photo contest.

20130526_113853_1.jpg

Taken my S3 and edited with snapseed.

gregfortune

May 25, 2011
Visit site
This lucky gentleman was the last one on the lake as we loaded my boat onto my pickup. There's something peaceful about a calm lake in the evening.

Taken with a Nexus 4, edited/cropped in Snapseed.

boat.jpg

mrcrusha829

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
A shot from Jamaica. Taken with a HTC Rebound and edited in VSCO.

u9ugeseh.jpg

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.