Weekly Photo Contest: Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkertz

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
e7yjegag.jpg

Taken with my LG G2 and the stock camera app. Edited with Snapseed.

tlehmann

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
A beautiful orange Plymouth Roadrunner. Beep beep! Taken with my Galaxy S3 and edited in Snapseed. 20140412_134958_W Elm St_HDR_6.jpg

Last edited:

fbatista

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy note 2 using google camera panorama wide angle shot. My car taken after work. Edited with google photo editor using various HDR settings and filters. Just love my car and thought wide angle would make it show its racecar roots with long nose. Came out even better than expected! Good luck to everyone!

url]

robertd0619

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Can't get any faster than these guys! Taken with my Galaxy S4 on CM11 M7 build stock camera w/ only punch filter.

ymu8utyz.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

felipe66

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Xtreme driving day - 3.jpg

Taken with my Nexus 4 and using Google Photos enhancement at an Extreme Driving experience near my home. Drove a Ferrari F40 around a small track. Hit 125 mph on the back straightaway.

gdivanach

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok so my picture is a bit old but who's faster than Usain Bolt or even better a gold Nissan GTR signed by Usain Bolt!
Taken at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show with my Samsung Exhibit 2.

20130124_165212.jpg

SuperIVIan11

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
PSX_20141023_101021.jpg

Picture taken with : Nexus 4
Edited with Adobe Photoshop Express
Background: This is my mini-dachshund Lucia when she was a puppy. My wife thought she needed a den area and threw a blanket over our coffee table. When my wife called her, my dog irrupted from her den and bolted into the kitchen.

kiko66613

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm just posting pictures at least once a week just to let you guys know what I have been up to. lol

I was in a moving car when I took this picture of an old and abandoned factory. This was one of their most visible structure. A large and round metal container.
Taken with my Z2. Edited and color enhanced by Pixlr since it was taken during twilight.

DSC_0982.JPG.jpg

wagonis

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
First, the story.

I fell in love with cars when I was 2 years old, I was able to name cars at that age as my mom and I were walking down the street. By the age of 6, I was asking my father to buy me car magazines and being a kid in Israel, I wasn't able to read anything but I loved flipping through the pages. When I was 7 years old, while looking at the classic cars section I came across a car that I instantly fell in love with but not being able to read the text, I didn't know what it was.

Fast forward to 1988, I was living in Brooklyn NY and while channel surfing, I saw that beautiful machine in a movie and come to find out it was a Tucker 48 (AKA Tucker Torpedo). Knowing the story behind the car just made it that much more desirable and I HAD to see one, but with only 51 ever made, the chances were slim.

Fast forward once again to 2014, 33 years since I first come across the Tucker, my wife and I stumble upon the Tallahassee Car Museum while trying to get out of the bad storms. We enter the museum and I see it, in all of its green glory. One of the the greatest automotive stories, a car WAY ahead of its times with features that were never before seen but are still being used.

As phone geeks, we can all appreciate forward thinking and innovation. This car is an example of forward thinking and innovation at its finest.

The top speed for the Tucker was an incredible 120 MPH which was amazing for its time. To show off its speed, Preston Tucker taunted the police and led them on a chase while out running them easily during the chase. This car was a pure speed marvel.

Tucker.jpg

Taken with an HTC One M8 running Android 4.4.3

Last edited:

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Oddly enough, I was taking pics of my new BlackBerry Passport on my Nexus 5 and one of the pics I had showing on the device was interstate signs.. my Passport is fast.. intertsates are fast, so here I am. Now don't kill me cause I'm showing off a BlackBerry. :p

View attachment 142730

Aaaaaaaaargh.....! I went to LG from the Z30 to get way from your sort....

Nice phone... ;)

bigevil89

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
While working yesterday, I heard over my radio we were having a special wide-body visitor to one of our gates. Lo and behold when I go to that gate after a few minutes I see this beauty, a Norwegian Boeing 787-800 Dreamliner. Me and a few coworkers stared in amazement over how big the plane and its engines were. Usually everyone likes to take the cliche shot of them and the front off the engine. I wanted to capture the business end of it, the Part which I feel does the most to get this big bird airborne and at speed.

Its deceiving when you see this bird take off. Its seems like its gliding slowly upowards but in reality its going pretty darn fast and gracefully.

Picture taken with my Nexus 5 running L preview using the L camera (non-dng though) Edited in Lightroom on my PC.

IMG_20141023_225915.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.