what are my cheap options to project on a wall what do on a table?

androidloveryes

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
hi
i draw and move objects on a table sort of and i want what i am doing on the table including my hand movements (so camera over the table pointing downward probably)
and project this live while im doing it on a wall
i have a samsung edge 7 cell phone and a old laptop.
i can use electricity on the site

i dont need hd or stuff like that i m amateur , i want it to be cheap not a lot of dinero.

maybe there is something i can plug directly into my cell phone and use my cellphone as the camera?
maybe is it better to use the laptop?
if you can give me a couple options easy i would appreciate tx

androidloveryes

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
wich cheap projector to project live performance on a wall using smartphone camera live

hi

-i want to have a camera couple feets over the table where i draw.

-i want what i do with my hand on a table be projected on a wall

-my table is 3 feet by 4 feet and must fit in the picture.

-i want a live wall projection of what i do at the moment when i do it.

-i have a SAMSUNG smart phone edge7. i have a laptop precision m90.

now

Maximum budget. very low maybe 100$ or 200$ orwell ill see the options, i am open to refurbished quality old ranther than a chinese new easy broke

Screen size. i dont know at least 5feet by4 feet i would be nice to have a very larg possibility like a complete building wall 4meters by 4 meters

Distance from back wall or preferred mounting position to screen wall. i can adujst

Seating distance to screen.at least 4 meters from the brick wall

How will you mount? (ceiling, rear shelf, table) i will have table i have a trepied 1.5 meter also

Usage: M etc. projection of live hand movement on a table.

Room type: brown brick wall and concrete wall

Ambient light, through lighting or light leakage from windows? evening a bit of ambiant light

Room colors: could be out side yes

i can have electricity on site. not sure about the access to internet but i like working with wires
CAn Samsung edge7 output a video(with without sound) that it is filming itself and sending to projector.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Try YouTube. I mean you're being awfully specific about what you want and while there are likely thousands of ways to accomplish this I'm just not sure that this is the place to get such advice. Nothing you've mentioned other than your phone are Android specific, then add in your price constraints, set-up and desired out come, it would likely be better if you saw how others have done it and take from them the pieces that work for you. Further more your device is an older model and your laptop is older, both by your own admission, so finding an older YT video of someone has done this would probably be way more beneficial.

Best wishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174