What case are you getting for your Pixel 6?

Jharperr16

Nov 7, 2021
Visit site
I picked up a tech 21 case today while waiting for the Google official case which has been two days behind in shipping delays.. and so far so good. I even picked up a cheaper TPU case made by T-Mobiles brand ToGo to show off the seafoam green color and I like them both a lot. I prefer the tech 21, it feels better in the hand imo. But it's nice to have a case to show off the color.

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I purchased a clear Case Mate case at Verizon while waiting to order my Pixel 6. (I had a clear Speck case for my P2, which stayed clear for 4 years, but they're not making them for the Pixel 6's.) I was planning to order the Coral phone, but it turned out to be unavailable, so I got the seafoam. It shows up real nice in the Case Mate case, which will protect it from a 10' fall (if I remember correctly). It has raised edges all around to protect the screen and cameras, and is SLIGHTLY thicker in the corners.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm on my 3rd case for my Pro and am now in love with the Spigen Liquid Air Armor:

Spigen Liquid Air Armor Designed for Google Pixel 6 Pro Case (2021) - Matte Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0964H8HV...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7005939

perfect fit. light. really well designed IMHO

Just got the (regular) 6 version in the mail. While I like that it's a little thinner than the others I'm deciding between (Spigen Ultra Hybrid and Ringke Fusion), I'm thinking it might be a bit too slippery for me. The other two, which are both clear, seem to have more grip to them.

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
A few days ago I received the Bellroy leather case for P6, and I mentioned in a post that the case was defective because it wouldn't fit the phone properly. The bottom corners of the screen were above the case. I sent pics to Bellroy and they replied that the case had a defect, and gave me a choice of a refund or a replacement. I chose replacement, and it should ship in 6 days.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
A few days ago I received the Bellroy leather case for P6, and I mentioned in a post that the case was defective because it wouldn't fit the phone properly. The bottom corners of the screen were above the case. I sent pics to Bellroy and they replied that the case had a defect, and gave me a choice of a refund or a replacement. I chose replacement, and it should ship in 6 days.
I like the bellroy leather case , a team member got one in blue looks sharp.

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
UPS just delivered the Bellroy leather case in terracotta color that I ordered October 22. Super nice with a great fit. Not a good case if you are prone to dropping your phone alot. It's more of a "date night" case.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
UPS just delivered the Bellroy leather case in terracotta color that I ordered October 22. Super nice with a great fit. Not a good case if you are prone to dropping your phone alot. It's more of a "date night" case.

Mine just arrived today as well. Definitely the nicest case I've received (when compared to the Spigen Tough Armor, Spigen clear (I forget the name), generic wallet, and generic fabric cases.

On the 6 Pro, it's worth pointing out for anyone considering it that while it fits like a glove with great tactility in the buttons and perfect curious, with very high quality leather, the protection is there but not like other cases.

On the front, there is a lip at the top and bottom so even resting on a flat surface the screen won't be in contact, but the sides don't raise above the glass so certain types of falls could be more problematic than others. Same is true for the camera bar.

I'll generally carry this case, but will flip to one of the Spigen cases for any more rugged activities, for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174