What email app are you using on your V10?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I may have missed something but I couldn't figure out how to get the "Push" option to work on the stock app and I don't want to wait 15 min to get my emails.

I'm using TypeMail for now.
Posted via the Android Central App

Good question, the best I can see is check every 5 mins. I hope someone has the correct answer for this.

thebear

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I had both Aqua Mail and Nine on my Nexus 6. I like Aqua Mail better, but once I went V10, I just went stock and I love it.
I love aquamail. Been using it for a long while. It just has way more options for the look and feel of your email. It does a great job of formatting the text and allows you to easily change the size of text while automatically wrapping. Use it for all my accounts (though I don't have any exchange accounts).

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I love aquamail. Been using it for a long while. It just has way more options for the look and feel of your email. It does a great job of formatting the text and allows you to easily change the size of text while automatically wrapping. Use it for all my accounts (though I don't have any exchange accounts).

If the stock LG app makes me mad, I will bail and go back to AquaMail

fireidiot

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I've been happy with Nine. I have a corporate exchange account and it works well. There were others that I tried that would not sync my exchange contacts and calendar into the native systems.

32SesameBU

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Because I like to see emails unclusterd....or at least have the option to. I use Type Mail in which you can have mail from retailers clustered but from individuals can remain as single entries

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
You can use filtering to do such clustering with any email app as long as it's an IMAP account. Whatever works for you is fine, just be aware that Type Mail is not a secure email client.

32SesameBU

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
You can use filtering to do such clustering with any email app as long as it's an IMAP account. Whatever works for you is fine, just be aware that Type Mail is not a secure email client.

Thanks. Just read about that. I'll be evaluating a new email app now. I really wish Gmail app would let you uncluster email threads.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I went back to Aqua Mail, bailed on the stock app when it didn't load a calendar invite right.

and yes, Aqua Mail allows you to uncluster email

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Just read about that. I'll be evaluating a new email app now. I really wish Gmail app would let you uncluster email threads.

Amen. People, including myself, have been asking Google to allow conversation view to be turned off in Gmail for years. They refuse to listen. Drives me nuts.

jpilimai

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
I use Aqua mail and it has been flawless for the last 2 years I've used it. Very good on updating pro license.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord