What OS do you rock at home?

Which OS do you rock at home?

• Total voters

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have gone back and fourth from iOS to Android over the last couple of years. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. I am currently waiting for the Samsung Galaxy SII to be released on at&t. I was wondering, which OS do you guys rock at home you android lovers? For me OSX is the best balance and works great with google services. Bais poll, you can elaborate which OS version you have in your post.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have no problems using OSX products at home. Plus, my wife enjoys the functions and "ease of use". A happy wife is a happy life :p

EdInBTR

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I run Ubuntu Linux on my desktop at home and am currently running Zorin Linux on my laotop and netbook. I have been Windows free for many years now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I use Windows for my PC. I have no desire to use anything Apple.

Agreed. No thanks Apple.

I use XP at work. have a Vista box and a Windows 7 box at home. Vista is okay. But, I've really taken a liking to Windows 7.

I have used Ubuntu in the past. But, I work in IT, and, do plenty of IT at home. I don't need that much work from an operating system. I mean, it was a fun project to use it, and, I wouldn't tell people not to use it, it just wasn't for me. Too much work to do certain things. I'm sure once you get the hang of it it's fine, but, I don't have time for it. The user community is very helpful though.

Also, I PC game, so, Windows just seems like the way to go.

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I use Windows. I do not have a problem with using a Mac, but they are too expensive. I can get the same speed, power, and memory with less expense on a PC.

Sent from my Thunderbolt.

voronthered

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I split my usage between Mac OSX/windows and formally Linux but i tend to go back to Mac. Even though have a Win7 machine i like my macbook pro :D

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Windows 7 for me. Heard great things about Macs but after looking decided that it's pretty much the same for what I do at home, but costs twice as much.