What storage folder are purchased/downloaded wallpapers from galaxy store in?

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi All. Just upgraded from S22 Ultra to S23 ultra. If I go to galaxy store themes in wallpaper on the s22 it shows all the wallpapers i have downloaded/purchased. But on the S23 ultra, they aren't there. I would have though smart switch wouyld have brought them over, or they would be under my stuff in the galaxy store. Yes, I am signed in as the same user on galaxy store on both phones. If I could find the folder on the HDD they are stored on I could grab them off the old phone and transfer them over.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello 👋
If you go to theme store then tap menu under purchase or my stuff should see them and make sure your sign into your account

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_220332_Galaxy Themes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_220332_Galaxy Themes.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 3

Edox

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi All. Just upgraded from S22 Ultra to S23 ultra. If I go to galaxy store themes in wallpaper on the s22 it shows all the wallpapers i have downloaded/purchased. But on the S23 ultra, they aren't there. I would have though smart switch wouyld have brought them over, or they would be under my stuff in the galaxy store. Yes, I am signed in as the same user on galaxy store on both phones. If I could find the folder on the HDD they are stored on I could grab them off the old phone and transfer them over.
Hii...
If you signed in with the same account, everything should be there...go to Phone Settings >> themes >> menu >> purchased items... or from Galaxy store >> menu >> My apps >> themes...

Attachments

• PhotoCollage_1686885003288.jpg
    PhotoCollage_1686885003288.jpg
    653.1 KB · Views: 3

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello 👋
If you go to theme store then tap menu under purchase or my stuff should see them and make sure your sign into your account
Yep, not there. There is a bunch of stuff in the purchased area I can redownload, but the specific one I am looking for is not there. I'm guessing it is no longer available on the galaxy store. i found a similar one but its different colors (its a live wallpaper). Luckily I didn't pay anything for it as it was one of the ones Sakitech had in a video that was free for a limited time.

Hence, the reason i was wondering if anyone knows where they are stored on the HDD once downloaded so i could pull it off the old phone and put it on the new phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yep, not there. There is a bunch of stuff in the purchased area I can redownload, but the specific one I am looking for is not there. I'm guessing it is no longer available on the galaxy store. i found a similar one but its different colors (its a live wallpaper). Luckily I didn't pay anything for it as it was one of the ones Sakitech had in a video that was free for a limited time.

Hence, the reason i was wondering if anyone knows where they are stored on the HDD once downloaded so i could pull it off the old phone and put it on the new phone.
Looks like it's stored in theme store cloud not on device when download.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Looks like it's stored in theme store cloud not on device when download.
OK, but i would think its on the device somewhere. it can't go to the cloud every time you pick up your phone for a lock screen wallpaper, or a normal wallpaper. Oh well

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
OK, but i would think its on the device somewhere. it can't go to the cloud every time you pick up your phone for a lock screen wallpaper, or a normal wallpaper. Oh well
Look at it this way , you signed in to your Samsung account in the theme store it's there then when you sign out it's not ,