what would make me switch

ienjoysoup08

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm on sprint. I would like to make the switch to android, But I would need to have a keyboard. side ways would be best. and htc does not do that. but htc seems to be the only company making sprint android phones. what do you think the chances are of getting a great android sprint phone with a keyboard. and don't tell me its called the momment. that phone blows.

maz94protege

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to say Get the Samsung Moment with Google. Its has the Android OS and a full QWERTY keyboard in landscape. But what is so wrong with that device? Ive seen on Engadget.com there is a new Samsung Halo device coming out with Android 2.1, And i thing the Behold is android OS as well.
The Hero is a great phone, i recently purchased the HTC Eris (verizons sister phone to the hero) it was a beautiful device, I wanted the bigger screen and camera flash so i went with the moto droid, even though it has a full keyboard, i hardly ever use it.

The HTC landscaping keyboard was just as adequate as the physical one.

alan7467

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe wait for the Supersonic on Sprint? No physical keyboard, but with the HTC sense soft keyboard on a 4.3" AMOLED screen maybe you wouldn't miss it.

Also, a girl that sits next to me at work has a Moment. Other than the bulkiness it seems like a really nice device.

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Umm this is just my opinion, but w/o sense ui, Android 1.5 lacks too much to be worth it. The hero and Eris at least have sense. Now 2.x great stuff and no need for sense, but on older os I would miss it.

Sinecure Industries

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I said the same thing when I was getting a new phone but I got used to the touch screen keyboard in a few days and it seems perfectly natural. Don't knock it till you try it, eh?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac