what's the best plan to go with?

DibDab

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Right now I have 2 lines. Both are the $60, 2 gig each plans. I'm wanting to get another line added but I want to keep from my bill sky rocketing. What's the best way to go about it? I'm thinking of getting the lg v10. I see there is a $100 discount and a $300 trade in (can I use a Tracfone for it?). Advice please!

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon only has one active plan now, simply called the Verizon Plan. If you can't, or don't want to add a line to your current plan, you'll be forced onto a VP. It's $20/line for line access, then you just pick your data amount which has its own price points.

Since you have a 2 GB/line plan now, you may want to start by looking at the medium 3 GB plan for $45. The Verizon plan data is shared, so that may or may not be enough depending on your usage. The next step up is the large for $60. Value wise, the XL and XXL are better, with 12/$80 and 18/$100 respectively. Any plan XL and above just got a promotion adding an additional 2 GB at no charge for the life of the line.

Many people have had success with trading in throw away phones. I personally used a $14 Tracfone that I bought specifically for the $300 new line credit. They may have recently enacted a minimum three months active on the new line to avoid having the $300 charged back, but it's otherwise hassle free. The $100 off is just a general sale, not requiring anything special.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord