What's the longest you waited for the EVO?

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Curious.. What is the longest you waited once you put your order in for the EVO?

If you ordered thru Best Buy..how long did you wait??

cst516

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on launch day woohoo. Shattered the screen 56 days later :-(. Sent it in for repair (through Best Buy I bought their insurance) and have since been waiting for 26 days with no word grrr.

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Called back to Best Buy where my order is at. Wanted to make sure they had correct phone number to contact me. I have the white one ordered. The employee said I was #21 on the list. It could be more than a month!! Do they only get shipments of two phones a week??? I hope it isn't that long of a wait.
Maybe once the epic is out some people will cancel and go to that phone. Give me a better chance of getting one quicker.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I just got on the waiting list at Best Buy yesterday. I asked "how long to get it, about a month?" and they said no, much sooner than that.

We'll see. Then I come home and searched to forums to find out wait times and started reading about the Epic for the first time and started getting buyers remorse before I even have it.

syphex

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I got mine opening weekend with out too much trouble. I just picked my wife up one through craigslist with all the goodies I would buy for it anyways for less than a new one at full price. :)

Darth Mode

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I had to wait about a month since I wasn't eligible for upgrade until July 1st. I went on Sprint.com on June 30th and saw that the Evo was back in stock. I thought "Just my luck. The Evo goes back in stock the day before I'm eligible. They'll probably sell out." Well, I lucked out the still were in stock the following morning. They did end up selling out just a few hours after I ordered. Got it via UPS the next day. Also, I just got my $100 rebate check this week. Sweet.

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Well I had to wait a week after launch and got lucky at BB. Somebody had one held for them and never showed. The same store hasn't had any in longer than a few hours. Just think how many the evo would have sold if they where prepared lol.

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Brings up a good point..

Just how many EVO'S have been sold? I have not heard anything solid from Sprint or HTC..

Hopefully they are not selling out due to manufacturing issues. However some coworkers I know are on a three week waiting list for the Droid X as well.