Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Finally got around to posting mine.....

05eb0370.png

I want this wallpaper! Please

evo-drum

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Some old ones...but due to the update, ShootMe doesn't work. New user here and my skills have gotten much more superior since these shots...lol...

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I use the Grass live wallpaper, and I still get 2 days off of a battery charge with normal usage. It must be a pretty low-power live wallpaper, but it's the only one I like. I love that it changes to dusk and then starry skies throughout the evening, and then to dawn at dawn.

BTW, has anybody seen the Mario live wallpaper in the Market? I grabbed it and checked it out - it's great! I can see how that one would drain my battery, though.

Buzzwyzr

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
How did you get those icons on the bottom.

Get ADW Launcher from the market. Once you start using it, there will be a "Rubik's Cube" looking icon at the bottom of your home screen. That's to open the app drawer. If you grab that icon and swipe up, it will disappear. Then you create a shortcut and drag said shortcut down to the bottom where that Rubik's Cube used to be. You'll notice the very bottom of the screen turn white when the shortcut is in the proper place. Drop the shortcut there and it becomes one of those icons. Wash, rinse and repeat to add as many shortcuts as you want.

I will add that those particular icons are from various icon packs that you need either Bettercut or Open Home to use. But you can still place the default icon there. And as of the latest update, Bettercut is broken. :( Haven't tried Open Home though. It may still work.

What weather widget is that in the screenshot?

It's the "topless" skin in Beautiful Widgets. It's not free, but it's very reasonable ($1.99).

Classic temperature discrepancy. :)

Haha! I noticed that too. After 105 or so, who cares? It's just plain hot at that point lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FerretPhone