Whatsapp contacts

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering if any of you lovely people could help explaining this one...

I have 30 phone contacts saved to my phone memory. No contacts saved to my sim memory at all. Out of these 30, 8 are whatsapp contacts (yes I don't have many friends). What I don't understand is my whatsapp messenger when I click on to find a contact I want to start talking too, it says at the top 50 contacts as soon on the picture. Could someone explain what on earth is going on before my girlfriend of 5 years accuses me of hiding whatsapp contacts from her that are other girls. And I have also checked the hidden contacts bit but there's nothing there too.

a8a3apat.jpg

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Was wondering if any of you lovely people could help explaining this one...

I have 30 phone contacts saved to my phone memory. No contacts saved to my sim memory at all. Out of these 30, 8 are whatsapp contacts (yes I don't have many friends). What I don't understand is my whatsapp messenger when I click on to find a contact I want to start talking too, it says at the top 50 contacts as soon on the picture. Could someone explain what on earth is going on before my girlfriend of 5 years accuses me of hiding whatsapp contacts from her that are other girls. And I have also checked the hidden contacts bit but there's nothing there too.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/17/a8a3apat.jpg

That's odd. In what screen does that appear in Whatsapp? I just checked mine and it doesn't show that. It could be something else that is adding contacts to your Whatsapp. For example, in my phone contacts, there are contacts that are from my gmail because I logged into gtalk or something when I got the phone. I didn't add them in personally, they just appeared after I logged into something. It could be the same for you but with Whatsapp.

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
That's odd. In what screen does that appear in Whatsapp? I just checked mine and it doesn't show that. It could be something else that is adding contacts to your Whatsapp. For example, in my phone contacts, there are contacts that are from my gmail because I logged into gtalk or something when I got the phone. I didn't add them in personally, they just appeared after I logged into something. It could be the same for you but with Whatsapp.

Well all I know is I was and still am experiencing a delay in messages being received. I would receive them but the notification buzz or noise would not happen until the next time I unlocked my phone and then the phone would update. So I updated whatsapp using the latest apk file from the whatsapp website surprisingly the version on the whatsapp website is higher than the one currently on the play store. I have logged into google hangouts but I have no contacts on there and I have emailed few email addresses off my phone but haven't saved their email addresses to any sort of database on my phone so I'm not sure exactly why this is showing.