kraisydave

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
There are many to pick from. I have been using the GummyCharge ROMs and themes. The latest is 2.1 over Gingerbread. I have made a series of videos and just started reviewing these. I plan to test out others as well.

You can see them on my channel and read at my website.

kraisydave's Channel - YouTube

Android, Tech, HDR Photos

Let me know if you need any help as I believe that every deserves to get the most out their phone!

Dave

tracyt

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I am wanting to run gummycharge on my phone. I am rooted stock EE4 with peanut butter jelly time kernel. when i rooted i did not have to unzip or extract anythingi just drug and dropped the kernel rar and the sd card fix rar onto my sd card and installed both with cwm. What do I need to do to have gummy on my charge??

LinkinPrime

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got GummyCharged 2.1 and I couldn't be happier. The phone is more stable, faster, retains battery longer, and it seems to charge a hell of a lot quicker than it used too.

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I was on GummyCharged 2.1 but just switched to Humble 5.0. Both are by far the two best I've tried out. Not enough differences in my opinion to reccommend one over the other. The biggest thing is make sure you flash the EP4 radios...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rimsha