When was the last Droid Maxx update/ when is the next one?

A

AC Question

When was the last droid maxx update/ when is the next one?

My phone hasent updated since June 2nd. So I'm wondering when it will update and if it's just my phone and the amount of things I have on my phone.

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: When was the last droid maxx update/ when is the next one?

My phone hasent updated since June 2nd. So I'm wondering when it will update and if it's just my phone and the amount of things I have on my phone.

Mine just updated minutes ago today. ..small service update.

Posted via the Android Central App

mwmmikey

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site

My XT1080m (Droid Maxx) got a security patch/update today. Go to settings>System updates>Check for system updates and it should be there for you too.

"Android™ Device Software Update [Device-Specific Instructions] Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce an operating system update that will improve the performance of your device:

The following improvement has been made:

Android security patches

We will continue working with Google and handset makers to ensure that any security patches are available as soon as they're fully tested and approved. These patches will help protect your device from the threat of hacking or viral infection by correcting for software vulnerabilities. Please check the Verizon Support website for the latest software information and version available for your device."

Screenshot_2015-10-30-13-15-44.png

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

I got the latest update I think in May this year. There has not been an update since - you're likely not missing out on anything.

Settings / About phone = the system version should start 24.13.2. That's the latest update.

[edit] Well, what do you know - a new update came today! I didn't even know...

Nick Richardson

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site

So does anyone know when we are getting the lollipop update for the droid maxx

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

So does anyone know when we are getting the lollipop update for the droid maxx

No. The only people who know work at Verizon or Motorola and they aren't saying anything about it.

Ole Man Dan

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

I got my Service update yesterday. Took all of 5-10 minutes to update. It made it run a little faster. My phone had got slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte