Where are the free Vulkan games?

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
It took a while for some of the bonuses to show up on some games, like Forever Knight (screenshot below), while others, like Hit, showed up immediately. Not sure about the rest. I don't want to download every single game just to find out what the bonuses are for each.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160821/fac6cca8313debb5e7e24362d945dd49.jpg

Well, then the community can do them...Here are my contributions (unless otherwise mentioned)
- Forever Knight = 1500 Free Gems (Thanks @ Christian Campbell)
- Need For Speed: No Limits = Went through setup, tutorial, and first race, so far nothing.
- Angry Birds POP = Cleared a level... Nothing. (I have played this game before, not sure if that is an issue)
- Hungry Shark World = Exclusive Samsung Gift "Pets - Trevor" plus "Gold 10,000" plus "Pacific Map" right as the app loads.
- Olympus Rising =Once past initial fight, in the Market "Claim your exclusive Samsung Galaxy Gifts!" You have to play out the tutorial to get it, there is a 28 day timer on it. 1900 Gen Value, but I don't know the game well enough to see what it actually was. Looks like lots of Gold and Items.
- Marvel Contest of Champions = Went through the initial tutorial. So far nothing. Might have been an extra crystal, meaning an extra character for fighting with, but it didn't say anything about a gift, or Samsung.

Last edited:

Christian Campbell

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, then the community can do them...Here are my contributions (unless otherwise mentioned)
- Forever Knight = 1500 Free Gems (Thanks @ Christian Campbell)
- Need For Speed: No Limits = Went through setup, tutorial, and first race, so far nothing.
- Angry Birds POP = Cleared a level... Nothing. (I have played this game before, not sure if that is an issue)
- Hungry Shark World = Exclusive Samsung Gift "Pets - Trevor" plus "Gold 10,000" plus "Pacific Map" right as the app loads.
- Olympus Rising =Once past initial fight, in the Market "Claim your exclusive Samsung Galaxy Gifts!" You have to play out the tutorial to get it, there is a 28 day timer on it. 1900 Gen Value, but I don't know the game well enough to see what it actually was. Looks like lots of Gold and Items.
- Marvel Contest of Champions = Went through the initial tutorial. So far nothing. Might have been an extra crystal, meaning an extra character for fighting with, but it didn't say anything about a gift, or Samsung.
- Hit = Day 1: Epic Ring Card
Day 2: 500 Gems
Day 3: Premium Weapon Card
Day 4: Epic Amulet Card
Day 5: 1000 Gems
Day 6: x50 Instant Complete Tickets
Day 7: 1500 Gems & Epic Ornament Card

b69b92b5e7bcdb5995e5590588a47b97.jpg

Last edited: