where are the profile settings

Vanessa

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok i'm a newbie to the android family. Previous phone was a Bold. Only had my Aria for 2 days and i'm still trying to figure things out. What i can't find is the phone's profile settings where i can choose the phone to be on silent, normal ring, etc. please help.

wyountrx

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
No such thing. You'll need to look for apps on the market. I've tried ProfileManager and Sound Manager, both have schedule function and are free. There are some pay options, but I haven't experimented with any yet.
Kirk

miki7

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
unless I've misunderstood your question, you can find the profiles of a sort(not like a BB) under settings/sound & display/sound profile. The options there are: normal/vibrate/silent. HTH

wyountrx

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I assumed he's asking about profiles like BB offers. I would also recommend the application section as well as search 'profiles' you will find many threads from other former BB users.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok i'm a newbie to the android family. Previous phone was a Bold. Only had my Aria for 2 days and i'm still trying to figure things out. What i can't find is the phone's profile settings where i can choose the phone to be on silent, normal ring, etc. please help.

press and hold the power button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy