Question Samsung Galaxy A54

Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I have a Samsung Galaxy A54. I was editing a photo in my gallery. I wanted to use a white parentheses for an eye shape. When I add the white parentheses, the white parentheses has a black shadow. How do I permanently remove the black shadow? I currently have my font on default and bold is turned off. I changed the font and it didn't help. Settings doesn't have any other options. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Also....

My A54 says I have a dictionary app installed. It's in my apps list, but I can't find it on the phone. I searched for the location and didn't find it. My S9 said the same thing.

Where is this app?

Thank you, again!

Dragon Rescuer

P.S. I've been trying all night to figure out how to post these questions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026_204147_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026_204147_Settings.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20231026_204408_Finder.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026_204408_Finder.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 7

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I have a Samsung Galaxy A54. I was editing a photo in my gallery. I wanted to use a white parentheses for an eye shape. When I add the white parentheses, the white parentheses has a black shadow. How do I permanently remove the black shadow? I currently have my font on default and bold is turned off. I changed the font and it didn't help. Settings doesn't have any other options. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you in advance!
Also.... My A54 says I have a dictionary app installed. It's in my apps list, but I can't find it on the phone. I searched for the location and didn't find it. My S9 said the same thing. Where is this app? Thank you, again!
Hmmm. We purchased an A54 a couple weeks ago for a family member, and I haven't noticed that on theirs.
Have you checked if the 'High contrast fonts' icon is turned-on, in the swype-down settings menu?
That Dictionary looks to be a standard app, in samsung's, as we had it in previous samsung's, and also have it now. Perhaps it's there for the auto-correction &c features?

Reactions: B. Diddy
Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
Hmmm. We purchased an A54 a couple weeks ago for a family member, and I haven't noticed that on theirs.
Have you checked if the 'High contrast fonts' icon is turned-on, in the swype-down settings menu?
That Dictionary looks to be a standard app, in samsung's, as we had it in previous samsung's, and also have it now. Perhaps it's there for the auto-correction &c features?
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I checked the high contrast fonts. They are off. Great suggestions!

I wish I knew the answers! 🤔🙂

Reactions: winmod21

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos