Where do I get Eee Pad PC Suite?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I Just got the Prime and I have a windows Vista desktop how do I get it? Or should i just install the free Amazon app from the other day Splashtop remote.

Installed this tonight. I love the Media Player, but the Splashtop Streamer is great! I access this outside my network at work etc and think this is a great piece of software!

sealguyken

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
OK... I'm still thoroughly confused. All I get is 62 files found along with the locations they can be found (Firmware, USB, Utilities, Source Code, Manual). UGH!

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
If u want to use Spashtop with any seriousness buy the HD version it works faster and will fill ur screen with the correct resolution.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So don't worry about using the Asus thing and just put Spalshtop remote on my tablet? It was the free app last week and i got it but never installed it. It was the one that cost 4.99 not sure if it's HD or not.

If u want to use Spashtop with any seriousness buy the HD version it works faster and will fill ur screen with the correct resolution.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the splashtop streamer and all is good now. I love how I can stream everything from my PC. It's too cool!

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
So don't worry about using the Asus thing and just put Spalshtop remote on my tablet? It was the free app last week and i got it but never installed it. It was the one that cost 4.99 not sure if it's HD or not.

The free one from Amazon is the same as the one release with our tabs. The HD one is 9.99 and for me was worth it. It bugged me that it didn't fill the screen.

Streamer free from the web for the computer(host) and the Remote app for the device(client). I also use this on my Acer Aspire netbook now.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh so there is two versions HD and non HD? I just remember downloading to my phone when it was free but not installing was waiting to put it on the tablet not knowing it came with it. I think it said 4.99 was the price. Either way I got the splashtop streamer and it works great. Yesterday at work it wouldn't connect and I went to there FB page and was told I had to be logged in under a setting on the tablet and at home which I did. So now I will try it again when I get to work today. But it's great to have!

The free one from Amazon is the same as the one release with our tabs. The HD one is 9.99 and for me was worth it. It bugged me that it didn't fill the screen.

Streamer free from the web for the computer(host) and the Remote app for the device(client). I also use this on my Acer Aspire netbook now.

twerpy

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I clicked on the download tab, chose "others" as it was the only choice aside from Android, but could not find PC Suite, only a utility to sync calendar/contacts. I'm trying to share music from my PC to my TF. I am not good with this - can you give me The Dummy's Guide To Downloading Eee Pad PC Suite (if it'll sync music)? Thanks very much

twerpy

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I ended up downloading splashtop remote from there website and put it on my PC and then opened up my cloud on tablet and i can see my whole computer now on the tablet and can play music watch videos or movies all from the PC on the tablet. You have to keep the splashtop app minimized on your computer.

michaelpjelen

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I received the Eee Pad ASUS TF101 as a gift. I have been using computers since the mid 80's. I get windows, this android stuff is on another planet, not intuitive, no place to get help. FRUSTRATING!! I just wanted to load PC suite on my laptop and am amazed at how difficult it is to get help. I think I will just use the eee pad as a target. It used to be fun to figure things out but there is no logic on android. This reply box editor doesn't even work correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69