Where is the "saved box" located at within phone?

xxprtlycldyxx

Jan 17, 2021
Visit site
The first touch-screen phone I ever received was an android -- the LG Stylo 1 back in 2014. I fell in love with them and their user-friendly, simplicity (plus the stylus that I just LOVE for like a month or two before I lose the stylus completely😂), and the two phones I've had since then have been an LG Stylo 2 Plus, and now, an LG Stylo 5.

I read the book/manuals that come with my phone so, usually, I know what to do. However, in this case I'd never even HEARD of a "saved box" before I tried to copy (instead of save/download) a rather well-know picture so that I could use copy-and-paste (like usual), just, y'know, with a picture instead of a work/phrase/sentence. I've actually done this before in situations where I wanna know the pics origins -- but this time I just wanted to try and find a version of the same picture taken at a better angle, with better timing. Only, of course, the picture wasn't in my paste tray. (Also, jsyk, the reason I did it this way instead of using the a m a z i n g Google (Internet-Wide) Image Search button/app thing -- is because it's not working for some reason..?) Now the Messenger App, after I clicked on the pic, said: "Copied to Saved Box" after I clicked "Copy," then "Copy to Saved Box" when I panicked from a lack of options, lol.

I really hope somebody can tell me what's going on, lol! And if so, hopefully walk me through where to go to find this place; and what to do when I get there to help me fully understand, y'know?

Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone who took the time to read this whole thing -- and mega-uber thanks to anyone who decides to help!!

Y'all all stay safe and healthy out there! I know things are incredibly hard on everybody -- but I'd like to believe that with a little prayer, a lotta hope, and absolutely all of us working hard and standing united, helping when possible to raise one-another up. Then, yes it is possible for us to make it out of this.

Sorry for the preaching, I just needed y'all to have heard that from *somebody*. Y'all have a nice day! Thank you again!

Stormy Landin Tisdale

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The "Saved Box" comes up from time to time in this forum, and it's hard to say exactly how it works because the people who ask about it never come back and follow up with the discussion.:-\ From what I can figure, I think it's a feature specific to LG's stock Messaging app.

I'm also not entirely clear on the problem you're facing. Are you saying that you copied a picture to this Saved Box, but now can't get access to it again? What app were you using when you copied the picture to the Saved Box?