Instagram stories drafts

stulejmann

Jan 30, 2024
Visit site
Hi! I work with Instagram every day, where I create stories. Instagram has limitations such that draft stories are only saved in the device's memory. I'm looking for a solution to be able to edit a draft from two different devices.
A so-so solution is remote access via AirDroid or TeamViewer - it works somehow, but unfortunately it freezes a lot.
Is there any other solution? Is it possible to synchronize application files between two devices in real time, so that one is in fact an exact copy of the other?
Or somehow extract the draft files and send them to another phone so that Instagram can load them?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! For this kind of thing, I would usually work on a draft on either Google Docs or Google Keep. This would synchronize across any device where you're logged into your Google account. Then it's a simple matter of copying and pasting that draft into Instagram.

stulejmann

Jan 30, 2024
Visit site
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, making drafts on Instagram is much more convenient and there are features you can't find anywhere else. Therefore, I wonder if it is possible to extract saved drafts from Instagram or somehow trick the system into recognizing 2 devices as one...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter