Where to Purchase mp3’s

Guitarman Eddie

Feb 17, 2023
Visit site
Hello I am switching from iPhone to android & my question is I’ve purchased mp3 songs through iTunes & I know android users used to be able to purchase MP3 songs on the Google play store and they stop this feature. Using android where can I purchase MP3 songs to download to my phone like I did through iTunes. I’m not wanting to use Spotify Amazon music or any streaming service like that. I’m just wanting to purchase MP3ss of my choosing, . Where would I go to do this? I was told that I could purchase MP3 songs through the Amazon music app, but there is no place to click purchase only download, but that is with the monthly paid version. If this is still possible, using android, thank you for your help and advice.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to the Amazon Music section of Amazon on your computer browser and go to the Download Store section (or request the desktop site for Amazon on your mobile browser, since this section isn't available on the mobile version of the website). You can buy individual mp3 tracks there.

Reactions: sicario666

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Another place that may sell digital music downloads as well as physical media (sometimes one or the other, sometimes both) is Bandcamp. It tends to be more geared towards independent artists. I've purchased a lot of jazz albums from Bandcamp, albeit FLAC format.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter