Which Phone Are Your Replacing With Your 6 or 6 Pro?

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I am have been rocking the Note 10 plus for more than 2 yrs the longest I have ever been on a smartphone (period) and still going well.

Just pre ordered the Google Pixel 6 Pro 256gb Stormy Black from EE. Also ordered the charging adapter 30w and green case from Google directly.

EE is saying that it will be delivered after 28th October Launch day whenever that is hopefully earlier the better 🤞

The adapter is coming on Oct 27 and the case on Nov 17

hope this phone is worth all the hype and has the prowess to take on Samsung and Apple

Last edited:

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the same situation. I want to go for the Pixel 6 but would really like to be able to take full advantage of the camera on the pro model. Especially since it offers new hardware along with Google's software enhancements, it should be stellar. BUT...... I have a feeling in the long run I will end up with the Regular and not the pro. Pro is just too damn big for my hands

nsp24

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Currently have Huawei P30 Pro which I love but always wanted a Pixel and have ordered a Pixel 6 I'm just worried I might miss the Telephoto lens but want to keep the cost down.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
P6 will be my back up phone. Will pop in the sim every now and then. Z flip 3 will still be my daily until the S22 Ultra comes out.

TheJastrom

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I will finally be parting ways with the Pixel 4XL with the Pixel 6 Pro on order. Alas she served me well with a few kinks here and there like the time face unlock stopped working after an update and then miraculously came back two months later. Also not having a fingerprint sensor really blew while wearing a mask for over a year BUT the Pixel 4 XL stayed snappy and even now running Android 12 on it even seems snappier. I wanted to pass the 4XL down to my Daughter who currently has a 3a but with no fingerprint sensor she's not interested lol.

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I have One Plus 9 pro that i purchased to save me from a failing Pixel 4xl that kept randomly dying on me. I will keep my One Plus as a back up...a very good back up at that!

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Galaxy s21, plan in keeping it so I can use it to trade in for the s22. Samsung seems to always do killer trade deals with the previous years phone.

I am really excited to try one ui 4 as well. I have generally been really happy with one ui.

Last edited:

Clancy3434

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Replacing the 4 XL, which replaced the 2XL.

Will see everyone again around 8XL time...

Loved the 2XL... have a real love hate relationship with the 4XL, which I'm on the third version as the first two both had battery issues and needed to be replaced, and the screen on this one is hanging on by a thin thread. Bottom of the screen cracked on what was a fairly short drop... less than 3 feet, onto a tile floor like 2 days after I received it. Screen protector has kept the cracks from getting worse but, uh, yeah, it's time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscmlc1