Which pocket?

Which pocket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
When i'm not concealed holstering above my right side, I carry my phone in the same holster pouch on my right front pocket. And i'm right handed.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Hold with my left. Tap with my right.

When i have a jacket on its either in the left breast pocket or inside pocket.

When no jacket, left hand pocket, ALONE! Never has any company with it.

Never touches my right pocket with my wallet and such, or my back pockets.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Hold with my left. Tap with my right.

When i have a jacket on its either in the left breast pocket or inside pocket.

When no jacket, left hand pocket, ALONE! Never has any company with it.

Never touches my right pocket with my wallet and such, or my back pockets.

when you're right hand is full do you find it hard to use the phone with only your left hand?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
In the first episode of girls gone gadgets, they said they think guys who use a holster for their phone are dorks. For that reason I won't ever use a holster :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Right handed but I keep my phone in my left pocket and everything else in my right pocket. If I have my jacket, I use the pocket inside of my jacket that is on the left side

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I am right handed but keep my phone in my left pocket. That pocket, ever since I got my first cell phone, has been my cell phone pocket. Nothing else goes in with it, ever.

Exact same with me and it doesn't even go all the way into my pocket. I have the Verizon high gloss silicone case on it and put the phone in the Verizon holster. Then I put the phone in my pocket but make sure the clip is on the outside of my front pants pocket. That way I don't have to reach all the way down into the bottom of my pocket to get my phone.

I did the exact same thing when I had my Thunderbolt.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
In the first episode of girls gone gadgets, they said they think guys who use a holster for their phone are dorks. For that reason I won't ever use a holster :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

LOL, 15 years wearing a holster and I've never had a problem attracting women! May be you're wearing it wrong! ;)

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Phone left pocket, and dominant hand is right and that's where all my keys and misc stuff goes. Nothing gets the privilege to be in the same pocket as my gnex ;)

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
right handed, but use mainly with left hand, in left pocket... is there an app that lets you switch your home screens and icons to orientate left to right hand use..?

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I am right handed but keep my phone in my left pocket. That pocket, ever since I got my first cell phone, has been my cell phone pocket. Nothing else goes in with it, ever.

Same for me too. A few years ago I designated my left pocket for my cell phone at all times. Reason being, I keep my car keys in my right pocket, and I always want them to be separated so that the keys don't scratch the phone. Everything other than my cell phone now goes in the right pocket.

Brandon

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm right-handed. When I had my OG Droid (and with my phones I had before that) I would keep it in my front right pocket. I keep this baby in my coat's front pocket right next to my chest when I have to be outside, otherwise I keep it in the holster on my belt or just laying around.

Strafe

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Ditto.

If anything else ever does go there, it feels completely out-of-place and will bother me until removed.

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
It's amazing how many guys keep cellphones in their front pockets. Have any studies been done on how cellphone radiation affects reproductive cells?